Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Days 23 & 25: I'm just making my own rules now!

Day 23: Favorite movie...didn't we cover this already? Ah, yep we did. The short answer is: The Notebook. But check out Day 7 for my top movies list!
My sister and I dancing at our cousins wedding
Day 25: Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs. This should be interesting...or not. I have quite the eclectic taste in music. I really need more than the 233 songs I currently have on my iPod. When I say I like all kinds of music I really mean, everything. Music is a big part of who I am and I feel strongly one should never restrict themselves as far as music is concerned and so I never have. I can find something I like in every kind of music. Some people are excellent at remembering lines in movies and tv shows, I'm that way with music.

  1. T.I. Live Your Life (feat. Rihanna)
  2. Taylor Swift- Haunted
  3. Kenny Chesney- Young
  4. Brad Paisley- She's Everything
  5. Nickelback- Far Away
  6. Kenny Chesney- Anything But Mine
  7. Fergie- Clumsy
  8. Katy Perry- Firework
  9. Taio Cruz- Dynamite
  10. Josua Radin- Today
Okay, well not as exciting as I had hoped but you might get the idea.


Day: 24 coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment