Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Day 4, who wants to hear about my parents?!

I hear crickets. I've decided that in order to stay true to the challenge as well as my 10's of fans, I will do two separate posts.


This is Mark. He's my dad. He has worked hard all his life. He taught me to always do the right thing, and have integrity. Don't worry about what others think. I am a Daddy's Girl, through and through. I am so happy that at our wedding he got to walk me down the isle and give me away to Phillip. (for various reasons this didn't take place at my first wedding. He is the best Grandpa and all the kids adore him!





This is Cheryl (on the right). She worked like mad to provide for our family. She is well educated and beautiful. She taught me to just keep going. Even when everything falls apart, don't give up. I cannot tell you how many times she told me to "Buck-up Baby!". I don't think I really understood how successful she was until I was quite a few years into adulthood.  I am proud to be her daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment